The objective of the BBS programme of Tribhuvan University is to develop students into competent managers for any sector of organized activity. The programme is based on the principle that graduates will spend a major portion of their life in a constantly changing environment. Therefore, the student should have an opportunity to obtain a broad knowledge of the concepts and reality-based skills underlying the operation and management of organizations.
Upon graduation, a student should be equipped to function as a manager in business, industry and government. The graduate should also have a variety of career opportunities in different sectors of business including entrepreneurship and create much needed jobs for others.
The candidate applying for admission to the BBS programme of Tribhuvan University:
- must have successfully completed the PCL or 10+2 in business/commerce or an equivalent course from a Higher Secondary School Board, or from Tribhuvan University, or from any other University/Board recognized by TU.
- must have studied English as a full paper at the PC level or 10+2 programme.
- must have secured the minimum marks at the PC level or 10+2 programme as prescribed by the Faculty Board or the campus concerned.
- must satisfy any other entry requirements or criteria including the entrance test as prescribed by the Faculty Board or the campus.
|4BBS 1st year|
|1||Business English||MGT 201|
|2||Business Statistics||MGT 202|
|3||Business Economics||MGT 203|
|4||Accounting for Financial Analysis & Planning||MGT 211|
|5||Principles of Management||MGT 213|
|4BBS 2nd year|
|1||Business Communication||MGT 205|
|2||Macro Economics||MGT 206|
|3||Cost & Mgmt Accountancy||MGT 212|
|4||Fundamentals of Marketing||MGT 214|
|5||Found. of Human Resource Management||MGT 216|
|4BBS 3rd year|
|1||Business Law||MGT 204|
|2||Fund. of Financial Management||MGT 215|
|3||Business Environment & Strategic Mgmt||MGT 217|
|4||Fund. of Taxation & Auditing||MGT 218|
|5||Organizational Behaviour||MGT 219|
|4BBS 4th year|
|1||Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development||MGT 220|
|2.a||Business Research Method – (50)||MGT 221|
|2.b||Final Project (Project Work) – (50)||MGT 401|
|3||Fundamentals of Corporate Finance||FIN 250|
|4||Commercial Banking Management||FIN 251|
|5||Found. of Financial Institution & Market||FIN 252|
|6||Fundamentals of Investment||FIN 253|
|7||Accounting for Business||ACC 251|
|8||Advanced Financial Accounting||ACC 252|
|9||Advanced Auditing||ACC 253|
|10||Budgeting & Controlling of Profit||ACC 254|
- Applicant is required to complete the entrance exam application form with photocopy of Transcript and Character Certificates of +2 Level and PP Sized photograph.
- After completing entrance exam, applicant is required to complete Admission Application Form with following documents:
- 2 Copies of PP Sized Photograph
- SEE Grade-Sheet
- SEE Character Certificate
- +2 Transcript
- +2 Provisional Certificate
- +2 Character Certificate
- +2 Migration Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate (If available)
- BBS in BBA Teaching Method : 40 Seats
- BBS (English & Nepali Medium) : 100 Seats
Syllabus / Curriculum:
To view Syllabus of 4 years BBS all year curriculum click here to download