Kabhre Multiple Campus
Established in 1980 AD, the pioneering campus of Kabhrepalanchowk district, Kabhre Multiple Campus (KMC) is a non-profit-oriented making public campus affiliated with Tribhuvan University (TU). The college has also been running +2 level courses formulating distinct management committee.
Situated at Banepa, in Kabhrepalanchowk, 20 km east of Kathmandu the campus has been striving for quality education for the students of Kabhrepalanchowk and its surrounding districts since its inception. Striving to replicate innovative teaching methods for cognitive development of the students with a prior focus on life-skill oriented practical education, it has strong faith in producing energetic and competent human resource for the competitive
KMC is a true destination for quality education at higher levels in affordable fee to the students of all social strata, especially the marginalized and underprivileged ones. As a public campus it has 18-10-3-3 ropanees of land with four buildings of its own containing 45+ rooms, spacious e-system library well managed computer labs and affordable and hygienic cafeteria.
Assessment & Evaluation
The campus facilitates students with regular assessment for timely feedback in their performance.
- Regular project works
- Practical Assessment
- Research oriented assignments with due focus on practical education.
- Unit tests
- Monthly tests
- Internal examinations as per the need of the students before the core evaluation of TU & NEB
- Morning 6:10 – 10:15 (All +2 programs except Computer Engineering)
- Morning 6:10 – 10:15 (All Bachelor’s Degree Programs)
- Morning 6:05 – 8:45 (All Master’s Degree Programs)
- +2 Computer Science – 2 years
- +2 Management / Humanities / Education – 2 Years
- Bachelor in Business Studies (BBS) – 4 years
- Bachelor in Arts (BA) – 4 years
- Bachelor in Information Technology & Computer Education (BICTE) – 9 Semesters
- Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) – 8 Semesters
- Master in Business Studies (MBS) – 4 Semesters
- Master in Arts – Sociology (MA) – 4 Semesters
The following description akademische arbeit schreiben lassen catches the atmosphere of lord peter`s aristocratic library the april night was clear and chilly, and a brisk wood fire burned in a welcoming manner on the hearth.