In the era of science and technology KMC is keener to imparting the innovative and inventive knowledge to produce the professional and competent human resources. KMC has come up with Computer Engineering course in +2 level with the assumption that this life-skill oriented practical education will be beneficial and prolific adequately to meet the market requirement and to gear up the developmental range of the society and the nation. The professional technical subject in +2 level like Computer Engineering is the most needed course as per the requirement of Nepal.
The candidate applying for admission to the +2 Computer Engineering program, must have scored GPA 2.0. with C+ grade in ‘C. English, Mathematics & Science’ subjects in Secondary Education Examination (SEE).
|S.N.||Class 11||Class 12|
|1||Com. English||Com. English|
|2||Com. Nepali||Mathematics II|
|3||Mathematics I||Data Communication & Computer Network|
|4||Computer Hardware & Architecture||Web Development & Database|
|5||Computer Programming||General Science / General Mathematics|
- Applicant is required to complete the entrance exam application form with photocopy of SEE Grade-sheet and PP Sized photograph.
- Applicant requires to passed the entrance exam conduct by exam committee of KMC.
- After completing entrance exam, applicant is required to complete Admission Application Form with following documents:
- SEE Grade-Sheet
- SEE Character Certificate
- 2 Copies of PP Sized Photograph
- Migration Certificate (Except Nepal Board)
30 Students per shift
Syllabus / Curriculum:
To view Syllabus of +2 Computer Engineering click here to download